Benefits of RGC membership
We would love to have you join us. We’re a lively group with a limit of 50 members who enjoy the many benefits the club has to offer:
- Meeting others who share our passion for gardening
- Hearing informative monthly lectures by expert gardeners who are also quality speakers
- Receiving our colorful, online monthly newsletter, Bramble, illustrated and filled with news, tips, and opportunities
- Having fun at our special Summerfest and Winterfest parties where we celebrate the seasons
- Creating various useful and decorative items at our workshops
- Joining our fellow gardeners on garden tours and field trips around the region.
- Offering an opportunity for our community to acquire plants at our annual Spring Plant Sale
Contact Jeannie at email@example.com to have your name added to our waiting list.
Membership dues are $40.00 annually.
Other stuff you need to know
Because we couldn’t offer the many benefits the club has to offer if members didn’t pitch in to help, we’ve spread the work among us. Here are four things expected of all members:
- Attend at least three regular monthly meetings per membership year,
- Volunteer to host a meeting or serve on a committee.
- Participate in preparing for the annual Plant Sale activities and providing services during the sale — and contributing to the contents of the sale.
- Carry out specific assignments at monthly meetings, such as providing a snack to share or helping the hostess.
In the meantime, come to our annual Plant Sale on May 11 to meet our members in person. We hope to see you there!