The Club Membership Chair maintains a waiting list for those interested in joining the Club. Find out how.
The Redmond Garden Club of Washington is organized exclusively for charitable and educational purposes pertaining to gardening, horticulture and responsible land stewardship.
- Grow beautiful gardens to share learned skills and techniques with all who seek knowledge.
- Arrange interesting programs and field trips to broaden knowledge and interests in gardening.
- Recruit caring friends to participate in and enjoy the changes in nature.
- Dedicate time and talent to broaden skills, awareness, and interest in gardening of the general public.
- Educate interested gardeners on any and all gardening issues.
- Nurture ecological awareness to benefit healthy and responsible stewardship practices.
Monthly Guest Speakers
Garden Tours & Field Trips
Spring Plant Sale (in May and/or online)
A Note About COVID 19
Currently, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Club activities have been minimized for member safety. While some activities have been suspended, others have been replaced by virtual technologies. We look forward to returning to our regular activities format after the danger of COVID is behind us and we can once again share gardening together.
Questions? Suggestions? We welcome your input.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For information about membership, see our JOIN page.
Many thanks to former RGC member Cathy James, of Catherine James Watercolors, for her sunflower illustration contribution incorporated into the Redmond Garden Club logo.